List your property for NHS workers during COVID-19
This is a free service operated by Bookster Property Management System. It is open to all UK property managers.
By getting involved, you can offer free accommodation to NHS workers who urgently need an alternative place to stay during the COVID-19 pandemic.
There are no charges to add and manage properties on this website using Bookster.
How to offer your property to NHS employees
If you're not already working with Bookster, register a FREE account with Bookster Property Management System.Register now
Add your property listing(s) - we'll support you to do this (no charge).
Agree to the T&Cs, and publish your properties on this website.
All enquiries will be sent to your account email address.
Responsibilities of the Property Manager
- Keep your calendars up to date, this way NHS workers only see properties that are available.
- Reply to NHS workers enquiries as quickly as possible. Time is precious.
- Check NHS Identification Cards / payslips to ensure you are confident of their qualification for this service.
- Obtain agreement to your terms of the stay.
- Maintain the health and safety of your team to the highest standard.
NHS worker accommodation connects NHS workers with property managers. This service is to offer properties to NHS workers for free during the COVID-19 outbreak.
NHS worker accommodation is not responsible for agreeing any terms of stay or validating the NHS employee's identity.